ADSM-L

Re: ADSM MVS - List of messages to be automated.

1997-04-25 03:53:29
Subject: Re: ADSM MVS - List of messages to be automated.
From: Francis Maes <fr.maes AT CGER DOT BE>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 08:53:29 +0100
First of all, thanks for your answer, Gary.

Now, my problem is to find a kind of TOP-100 of the most important
messages to be automated on the ADSM server side on MVS. But it seems
that this kind of list does not exists.

If some ADSM Admin on MVS have already automated the ADSM console
messages, it would help me a lot if she or he could publish the list of
those messages.

Thanks.
Francis.