ADSM-L

Re: Move data question

1997-04-23 14:03:00
Subject: Re: Move data question
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 14:03:00 -0400
I don't know any way to throttle ADSM to make it do one move process at a
time.

When I need to do a lot of moves, I use a console automation tool to find
the message that a move has completed (ANR1141I) and then drive a clist
which reads a file of volume serial number and then issues a move command
for it.

Bill Colwell
The Charles Stark Draper Laboratory
Cambridge Ma.