ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and Novell IPX

1997-04-23 12:30:41
Subject: Re: ADSM and Novell IPX
From: "Clendenny, Ronald D." <rdclendenny AT CAL.UE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 11:30:41 -0500
Robert,
If you're looking for a quick and dirty solution, you can back up your
older servers by specifying their path on the domain statement of
another Netware server that doesn't have a problem connecting to the
ADSM server.  The response will be a little slower.  We do this to back
up our Netware 3.12 servers from Netware 4.1 just to avoid having to
dink with 3.12.  Just a thought.

Ron Clendenny  <rdclendenny AT cal.ue DOT com>
Callaway Nuclear Power Plant
Fulton, Missouri