ADSM-L

Re: Migrations doesnt't work: ANR1025W, but why ?

1997-04-21 10:23:57
Subject: Re: Migrations doesnt't work: ANR1025W, but why ?
From: "Boles, Angel V." <bolesav AT WESTINGHOUSE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 10:23:57 -0400
I have seen this, and we'd still have enough scratch tapes. However, we
also limit the number of scratch tapes are allocated within the tape
storage pool.  If you do a q stg tapepool f=d  and look for the 'max
scratch volumes allowed' and see if a number is set.  Perhaps this needs
to be updated......

Angel Boles

Westinghouse Electric
(412) 642-5944