ADSM-L

msg anr0422W

1997-04-17 17:01:18
Subject: msg anr0422W
From: Diane Ashby <Diane.Ashby AT TORO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 16:01:18 -0500
I thought this message (session refused--node name not
registered) could be stopped by commenting out the /etc/inittab
adsm respawn line unintentionally included in the inittab when
we copied it from an existing purposeful adsm node.  I don't
intend for the new node to become an adsm client and
commented out the inittab line.  No scheduler has ever run on
the machine, nor is it now, though rc.adsm was copied too; but
that can't spontaneously run, can it?

Why does ADSM think I have a session, what prompted the
messages since it appears not to have been inittab, and how do
I stop them from continuing to fill my act log?
--Diane
diane.ashby AT toro DOT com
diane.ashby AT toro DOT com