ADSM-L

Re: disaster test HELP|

1997-04-09 21:41:28
Subject: Re: disaster test HELP|
From: Rusty Byrne <rbyrne AT MNSINC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 21:41:28 -0400
        Julie, it sounds like you actually tried to run the restore.  To get a
list of the required volumes required for the restore process, use the
preview=yes switch when you issue the restore command.  This should give
you a list of the volumes that will be required for the restore without
actually performing the restore.  If you don't specify preview=yes, the
default is no and the restore will be attempted.   Good luck!