ADSM-L

Re: why two tape are filling

1997-03-27 15:34:00
Subject: Re: why two tape are filling
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT IS1.INDY.TCE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 15:34:00 EST
We don't have a library, these are onsite volumes, and they are all
readwrite.  I've decided to do a test.  We don't have all that many tapes
yet, so I'm going to issue move data commands to get my storage pool down to
2 tapes with a status of filling and then watch them like a hawk and see if
I can find a pattern.  I'll let the group know what I find out.

Tina Hilton
Thomson Consumer Electronics