ADSM-L

Re: ANR8774W

1997-03-26 04:29:28
Subject: Re: ANR8774W
From: Detlev Hilberg <hilberg AT RZ.UNI-FRANKFURT DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 10:29:28 +0100
Mark,

we had similar problems/messages when our library ran out of sync with
the ADSM-Server because of a server crash.
In our case we just checked in the announced volume to the
private state (we also used category 300 for the private state,
which is the ADSM default). According to your library you could try a

checkin libv LIB1 PHA203 status=private

You can speed up the checkin process when additionally specifying
checklabel=barcode or checklabel=no, if your library supports it.

Bye,
/dh

--
Detlev Hilberg                                     hilberg AT rz.uni-frankfurt
DOT de
Detlev Hilberg                                     hilberg AT rz.uni-frankfurt
DOT de
Hochschulrechenzentrum der Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universitaet  Frankfurt/Main
Office phone: +49 69 798-28005,  fax: -28313,  priv. cellular: +49 171 4702196