ADSM-L

Jukebox use - First Time

1997-03-25 13:04:09
Subject: Jukebox use - First Time
From: Greg Buchanan <buchanan AT PWGI DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 14:04:09 -0400
When attempting to label a tape for the first time, I received the
following:

ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager for Windows NT
Volume Label Utility Program
Version 2, Release 1, Level 0.0/1.0

Licensed Materials - Property of IBM

5639-A09 (C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1994, 1996.  All rights reserved.
U.S. Government Users Restricted Rights - Use, duplication or disclosure
restricted by GSA ADP Schedule Contract with IBM Corporation.

ANR9752E Could not access drive 'TAPE0'.  It may be in use by another
application.

The system see's the drive, but can not seem to access it through ADSM.
Other apps (shut down completely ... as far as I know), access it fine.

Any suggestion ???

Thank You