ADSM-L

Re: How can I get a list of files not backuped by ADSM?

1997-03-24 14:50:00
Subject: Re: How can I get a list of files not backuped by ADSM?
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 14:50:00 -0500
If all you really want to know is whether files are backed up or not,
you could try using the Q BACKUP command.
I have tried it from the Windows client:, and I assume it is the same
for HP.  There are several options you can use.  This example gets a
list of all the backup versions for the client named NODENAME, including
the inactive versions, and redirects the output to a file on the client:

dsmc
q backup -inactive  -subdir=yes  {NODENAME}* > d:\download\qb.txt