ADSM-L

VM Workshop

1997-03-24 11:53:05
Subject: VM Workshop
From: Martha McConaghy <URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 11:53:05 EST
Please pardon the slight digression in the discussion.  If you don't
run VM, you can safely delete this note.

As most of you probably know, the next VM Workshop is only a couple of
months away (June 10-14 at McGill University in Montreal, Canada).  Last
year, Greg Tevis from ADSM Development brought us news about ADSM v2
for VM and led a lively discussion about the future direction of the
product.  Hopefully, this year, we will also be lucky enough to get
someone from IBM to come and talk ADSM with us (hint...hint...IBM).

I'm also looking for people who can talk about ADSM from an admin
and user's point of view.  We'd like to hear about how you are using ADSM
in your company, what successes and problems you've had and about any
tools you've developed to help yourself.  If you are interested, please
drop me a note.

For more information on the VM Workshop, check out our web page at:
www.marist.edu/~workshop or send me a note.
               |-----tilda

Martha