ADSM-L

NW4.1/ADSM 2 questions

1997-03-21 08:03:27
Subject: NW4.1/ADSM 2 questions
From: Hilde Gesch <GESCH AT URIACC.URI DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 08:03:27 EST
Hi:
  Did somebody out there have to restore NW4.1/NDS and could tell me
about all or some of the pitfalls to be aware of?

  Does the Novell ADSM client handle the backup of netware compressed
files without generating problems for a restore. Recently, I read
topic info concerning a different backup software that obviously
was not able to deal with netware compression.

  Where do I have to apply which remedie if the message says:
                CABINET\DIRECTORY:/.O=URI/.OU=..../.CN=BERLIN_SYS.OU=...
                ANS4301e Server detected system error
                -672 User has no access rights to the names object

Thanks in advance for answering my questions and letting me sleep somewhat
easier.