ADSM-L

Re: CHANGE NODE ASSOICATION

1997-03-14 16:29:26
Subject: Re: CHANGE NODE ASSOICATION
From: David Ong <david AT BABYONG.NSC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 13:29:26 -0800
You need to:
  - upd n mis dom=domain_0305
  - del assoc domain0911 sch_daily_0911 mis
  - def assoc domain0305 sch_daily_0305
If you want the files that have been backedp up on MIS to retain the same
mgmt class attributes, then you will also need to define the mgmt classes
in domin0305.

At 01:24 PM 3/14/97 EST, you wrote:
>          Question,
>

>          How(in 6 easy steps) can I change the assoication of a
>          node to another domain/schedule. Below is a listing of my
>          association list. I want to move NODE MIS from
>          DOMAIN0911/SCH_DAILY_0911 to DOMAIN_0305/SCH_DAILY_0305..
>
>          Policy Domain Name: DOMAIN0103
>               Schedule Name: SCH_DAILY_0103
>            Associated Nodes: ADMIN MRECORDS NURSING PHARMACY
>                              PMHS-SAA2 REMOTESITES ST_ANNE
>
>          Policy Domain Name: DOMAIN0305
>               Schedule Name: SCH_DAILY_0305
>            Associated Nodes: ANEST CUPID FINANCE MED MPH MPOB PMHS-CD
>

>          Policy Domain Name: DOMAIN0911
>               Schedule Name: SCH_DAILY_0911
>            Associated Nodes: CCMAIL EMSERVER FOUNDATION MHC MIS
>                              PMHS-SAA
>

>          Any information would be helpful..
>
>          Thanks
>          Lee

Have a nice day or whatever's left of it.

David Ong
National Semiconductor Corp.