ADSM-L

Re: Scheduling Client restores

1997-03-14 01:11:18
Subject: Re: Scheduling Client restores
From: Christo Heuer <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 08:11:18 +0200
Hi Dianne,

You are right in saying that it is a function that was introduced in ver. 2 of
ADSM.

With regard to your question on how it is accomplished the following must be
done:

Define a schedule as you would in the case of an incr. daily backup but instead
of specifying action=incr specify action=restore - The objects option must
specify what you want restored.

Shout if you need more info..

Regards
Christo