ADSM-L

Re: DSMFMT and DISK VOLUMES

1997-03-13 17:38:06
Subject: Re: DSMFMT and DISK VOLUMES
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 14:38:06 -0800
[Assuming AIX]

Check your system environments to see what the maximum file size
a user is allowed to create. Not sure the command, but it's under
'smitty users:Change / Show Characteristics of a User'

By default, AIX limits users to creating files no larger than
1GB. You can increase it to 2GB.

  -- Tom

"If I could dot the 'i' in a Michigan     Thomas A. La Porte
 game and the good lord came to take me   Archivist, Feature Animation
 the next day ... at least I could        DreamWorks SKG
 die happy." - Beano Cook, ESPN           <tlaporte AT anim.dreamworks DOT com>