ADSM-L

Re: DSMFMT and DISK VOLUMES

1997-03-13 17:26:56
Subject: Re: DSMFMT and DISK VOLUMES
From: "Kent L. Johnson" <johnsk6 AT RPI DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 17:26:56 -0500
Assuming that this is Unix, check the ulimit before executing the dsmfmt.

You need to set your ulimit above 1GB in order to create files larger that
1GB.  You also will need to set the ulimit greater that 1GB when starting the
server.  Otherwise, the disk volumes will be set to read only.

Kent

--
Kent Johnson                        Internet: johnsk6 AT rpi DOT edu
Kent Johnson                        Internet: johnsk6 AT rpi DOT edu