ADSM-L

Re: Problem with loaddskf

1997-03-11 16:05:03
Subject: Re: Problem with loaddskf
From: Lori Simcox <lsimcox AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 13:05:03 PST
Hi Joe,

The procedure to build diskettes has changed in PTF 6.  Instead of
using loaddskf, use bld_disk.bat which is provided on the FTP
server.  Download bld_disk.bat in ascii to the same directory as
you put your disk images.  Then run "bld_disk" to create the 7
diskettes.  This procedure is also documented in a readme file
in the ftp directory.

Regards,
Lori Simcox
ADSM Client Development