ADSM-L

Problem with loaddskf

2015-10-04 18:09:30
Subject: Problem with loaddskf
From: Morrison Joseph Datavia
To: 'tcooper AT vnet.ibm DOT com'
Hi there

I recently FTP'd the ADSM client code for Windows 95/ Windows NT
(/adsm/fixes/v2r1/windows/32-bit)  from the IBM ftp server. When I run
loaddskf to create the installation diskettes, eg :

loaddskf nt20993.7d1 a:/C

I get a lot of garbage on the screen and the message : UNSUPPORTED
DISK FORMAT

I am using loaddskf version 1.16p and my OS is Windows NT 4.0
workstation.
I also tried running it under DOS, with same results.
It works fine with the creation of the Windows 3.1 client diskettes,
so there's nothing wrong with the program.

Please help!

Thanx

Joe Morrison
Datavia