ADSM-L

Re: Permission Attributes of ADSM DataBase Files in JFS !

1997-03-05 17:49:11
Subject: Re: Permission Attributes of ADSM DataBase Files in JFS !
From: "Dwight E. Cook" <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 16:49:11 -0600
     Oh, and my fingers were not doing the walking very well...
     ADSM server 2.1.0.9  but I figure you know what I was wanting to say.
     I have no idea where my brain is today!
     later
          Dwight
     Oh, my main concern is, does ADSM ever do this itself and then reset
     it at a later date...?  I just don't want to assume that some other
     glitch caused this, reset it to 'rw  r   r'  and then find out that I
     screwed something up and just lost my 13 GB adsm database.

Author:  ADSM-L (ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU) at unix,mime
Date:    3/5/97 3:57 PM

AIX 4.1.4, ADSM 2.1.5.9
I have old db files and some just created today -

all of them are '-rw-r-----'