ADSM-L

Re: passwordaccess generate

1997-02-28 10:23:06
Subject: Re: passwordaccess generate
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 10:23:06 -0500
Depends on the client.

For Win95:
        Go to a DOS window and run the showpw.exe command from your
adsm/baclient subdirectory.

For WinNT:
        Go to a DOS window and run the dsmcscvi.exe command from your
adsm/bacline subdirectory.
        On WinNT, only the system administrator can run dsmcscvi.exe.

For AIX:
        Users don't need the password to run the GUI.

Wanda Prather
Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
301-953-6000 X8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think."
              - Scott Adams/Dilbert