ADSM-L

Re: Cap on processor utilization for Netware client

1997-02-28 08:34:37
Subject: Re: Cap on processor utilization for Netware client
From: "Clendenny, Ronald D." <rdclendenny AT CAL.UE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 07:34:37 -0600
A reading from the book of Backup Clients (6.6.26 softcopy version):

"The length of time that ADSM will control the CPU, in hundredths of a
second, before yielding the CPU to another application.  For example, if
number is 1000, ADSM will control the CPU for 10 seconds."

Ron Clendenny <rdclendenny AT cal.ue DOT com>
Callaway Nuclear Power Plant
Fulton, Missouri