ADSM-L

Re: Different includes/excludes

1997-02-19 08:51:03
Subject: Re: Different includes/excludes
From: Dave Sanders <DSanders AT MASSMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 08:51:03 -0500
This still puzzles me then,,,,, how can I get that scenerio to play?  The
situation is that we want a limited set of files/directories to be
incrementally backed-up during the week,,,, but those same files and
several other large directories (these are to large to be backedup during
the week to meet the processing window, thus the decision to NOT do them
during the week).

BTW Andy, this particular server is HARTCT1-APP. You may remember their
processing requirements.