ADSM-L

ADSM API FOR WINDOWS95

1997-02-19 07:18:54
Subject: ADSM API FOR WINDOWS95
From: nordi <nordi AT NUTECNET.COM DOT BR>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 09:18:54 -0300
Hi, ADSMers,

We are evaluating the API set for Windows95 machines, and I was wondering
if any of you have a "API-call table like the windows-API".

I have downloaded the API from
index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm/fixes/v2r1/windows, but
unfortunately it does not have the adsm.dll "call set information" that I
was willing.

Perhaps I am in the wrong way asking for this ( if any of you are a Pascal
programmer, I think you will understand). Anyway, Does anybody have any
kind of "electronic" documentation concerning API for windows? I will be
very grateful.

See you around :)

Armando Lemos
Unibanco - I/T staff