ADSM-L

ADSM and MS NT 4.0 server

1997-02-17 05:36:17
Subject: ADSM and MS NT 4.0 server
From: Ron Price <ronp AT CSDSERVER3.CSD.SC DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 10:36:17 EST5EDT
Hope someone can give me some pointers.  We are trying to backup an
MS NT 4.0 server using ADSM.  I feel confident that I have the software
installed properly on the NT server and all information setup on the
Mainframe.  I keep getting TCP connection failure.  TCP/IP is working
on the NT server (I can ping and Telnet from it, I can also ping the
NT server).  Sorry if this is not enough information, but if you are
currently backing up an NT 4.0 server, maybe we can exchange E-Mail
and discuss what I am doing wrong.  Any assistance would be
appreciated.

Thank you.

Ron Price
University of South Carolina