ADSM-L

Re: %UTIL WRONG?

1997-02-14 15:19:32
Subject: Re: %UTIL WRONG?
From: "Dwight E. Cook" <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 14:19:32 -0600
     I know in other platforms this is fixed in PTF-6 clients... you might
     check into ptf-6 if you are running an earliet level

Subject: %UTIL WRONG?
Author:  ADSM-L (ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU) at unix,mime
Date:    2/14/97 12:39 PM

I have noticed that on OS/2 clients with a drive > something (2 gb,
maybe) that capacity is recorded incorrectly when a Q FI nodename F=D
is issued.  I have compensated for that in my reports.  BUT, it always
appeared that %UTIL was accurate, even though capacity is wrong.  Does
anyone know, is %UTIL inaccurate for large drives also on the OS/2
client?
Thanks,
Julie Phinney
JULPHINN @ EMPHESYS.E-MAIL.COM