ADSM-L

UNC's for schedlog

1997-02-13 13:17:48
Subject: UNC's for schedlog
From: Jim White <jwwhite AT SRP DOT GOV>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 11:17:48 -0700
Retur <jwwhite AT srp DOT gov>

Is it possible to specify a UNC for the schedlog path in DSM.OPT on
the NT client platform? I haven't been successful in trying so figured
it wasn't.  I'm interested because I'd like to write all of my
schedlogs to a central location (in real time so I don't have to have
a postprocessor to perform the copies after the backups complete)
where I then can run a program that rolls them up and produces a nice
consolidated report (# of files backed up, # of bytes transferred, #
of files failed, etc) on a daily basis.

Thanks,
Jim White
SRP