ADSM-L

Pyramid Nile 150 PKGADD error ??

1997-02-11 15:25:00
Subject: Pyramid Nile 150 PKGADD error ??
From: Oscar Ramirez <Oscar.Ramirez AT PSCMAIL.PS DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 14:25:00 -0600
Does anyone know if ADSM Siemens-Nixdorf RISC client v2.1.06 (ptf ip20994)
support and run on a Pyramid Nile 150 DC/OSx 79.7?

I have downloaded from the ftp server the Siemens-Nixdorf RISC client version, I
uncompressed the pkg file, but when I issued the PKGADD I got the following
error:

Installation in progress. Do not remove the installation media.
 pkgadd: error: attempt to process datastream failed
    - open of <./siemensRISC.v2r1m6.IP20994.pkg> failed, errno=2
 pkgadd: error: could not process datastream from
<./siemensRISC.v2r1m6.IP20994.pkg>

Any suggestions please email:
Oscar.Ramirez AT ps DOT net
Perot Systems