ADSM-L

Zara/ADSM tapes problem.

1997-02-11 08:29:46
Subject: Zara/ADSM tapes problem.
From: Howard Heitner <CCHH AT MUSICA.MCGILL DOT CA>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 08:29:46 EST
We are running ADSM V2 on MVS.

We are using a tape manager called ZARA from Platinum.  When we
try to reuse the tape, ZARA won't let us reopen it.  How does
ADSM open the tape?  We use disp=MOD with no problem.  Changing
the parameter at the end of this e-mail would cause other problems
for us.

Any ideas?

Howard Heitner                       Phone: (514) 398-3721
Associate Director                     Fax: (514) 398-6876
McGill University
Computing Centre
805 Sherbrooke St. W.
Montreal, Que.  H3A 2K6