ADSM-L

Re: Two APPC configurations on one node?

1997-02-10 17:29:01
Subject: Re: Two APPC configurations on one node?
From: "Dwight E. Cook" <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 16:29:01 -0600
     I'm reading them, just don't have an answer... sorry :-(
     I will make a Guess-duh-mation of if you add another communication
     card, you should be able to add what ever communication package you
     wish and point all that software to that specific piece of hardware
     BUT THIS IS JUST A guess-duh-mation..... usually the software info
     will list conflicts (if any) with other hardware/software...
     later
          Dwight