ADSM-L

NETWARE SFT3 questions

1997-02-10 10:51:47
Subject: NETWARE SFT3 questions
From: MULLER Marius <mariusm AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 16:51:47 FWT
Hy ADSM'er

Do you have any experience to help me n the 3 following questions :

1) We have 2 mirrored NETWARE systems with SYSTEM FAULT TOLERANCE (SFT 3).
How does the ADSM client work in this environment ? Has ADSM the SFT 3
agreement ?

2) Can the HSM function in NETWARE environment be implemented as is, or
needs it complementary software ?

3) What about the graphical interface on the Netware platform ?
   Normally, the graphical interface is not supported on Netware. But
   there is an 'ersatz'. Where can I find it, and does it work.

Thanks for any help.