ADSM-L

PTF12 for ADSM-server

1997-02-07 06:13:56
Subject: PTF12 for ADSM-server
From: Peter Duempert <c0034003 AT RZIBM214.RZ.TU-BS DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 12:13:56 +0100
Hi,
   I just ftp'ed the  v2r1m0f12.IP21055.bff  from index.storsys.ibm.com.
I applied the update with the following results:

installp -qacgNX -d /mnt/rzds1/aixsrv -f File 2>&1

File:

    adsmserv.base.obj  2.1.0.12.IP21055

                    Pre-installation Verification...
                    Pre-installation Verification...
Verifying selections...done
Verifying selections...done
Verifying requisites...done
Results...

SUCCESSES
---------
  Filesets listed in this section passed pre-installation verification
  Filesets listed in this section passed pre-installation verification
  and will be installed.

  Selected Filesets
  -----------------
  adsmserv.base.obj 2.1.0.12.IP21055          # ADSM Server

  << End of Success Section >>

FILESET STATISTICS
    1  Selected to be installed, of which:
    1  Selected to be installed, of which: