ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:10:11
We have been trying to do a full recovery of an NT 3.51 Service Pack 5
Domain server. We have restored the entire hard drive with ADSM. Then
we applied the registry with the command line 'entire'. Once we do
this and reboot the server we cannot log on as administrator any
longer. Security does not recognize any users. Then we restored NT
3.51 again and using the 2.1.06 client we restored the hard drive
again. This time we restored the registry in piece's. In this order.
(default users, machine software, machine system) at this point we
could reboot and see all software assigned to Administrator. Then we
applied machine security. Reboot and no access. Security does not know
administrator. Hopefully someone has run into this problem before and
will please take time to help us out. Thanks in advance for any help
given.

Ronnie Craig
State of Texas Comptroller
Austin, Texas
E-Mail Ronnie.Craig AT cpa.state.tx DOT us