ADSM-L

Re: Sol25 client

1997-01-29 15:11:00
Subject: Re: Sol25 client
From: "Koeneman, Bill" <KoenemaB AT KOCHIND DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 14:11:00 -0600
     The README for Solaris client v2r1m6.IP20999 indicates that for
UltraSparc systems the kernel stack size must be changed from 12k to 16k
and that the change is automatically done by the post_insstall script.
Could someone tell me (1)what this parameter is, (2) whether the install
is really changing it--does not appear to, (3)if this change only
applies to HSM. The default value for this parameter in our environment
appears to be 8k (not 12k).  Thanks for the help.

Bill Koneman  (koenemab AT kochind DOT com)
Koch Industries