ADSM-L

Deleting backup versions on single file.

1997-01-24 16:37:20
Subject: Deleting backup versions on single file.
From: Don Ludwig <Don.Ludwig AT CCMAIL.FINGERHUT DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 15:37:20 -0600
     Hi All,,,Looking at the ADSM manuals I read that you cannot delete a
     single backup version for a file? You have to delete the whole
     filespace?  So if I have a backup that is corrupted, bad data or
     whatever I have to delete all the backups for that filespace?  Please
     some one tell me I misread something!!

     Question 2:  Can I incrementally backup drives that my machine is not
     physically connected to?  If I NET USE to a different node/domain and
     my scheduled backup becomes active will it backup the drive I
     connected to?  Or is there a way?

     Thanks for any replies.  Don Ludwig  don.ludwig AT ccmail.fingerhut DOT com