ADSM-L

Re: (MAC) Re: Mac client 2.1.0.6; OT 1.1.1; possible problems

1997-01-15 16:52:05
Subject: Re: (MAC) Re: Mac client 2.1.0.6; OT 1.1.1; possible problems
From: Stan Kerr <stankerr AT UIUC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 16:52:05 -0500
At 1:49 PM -0800 1/15/97, Brett Walker wrote:

>There are currently no known issues with ADSM and Eudora.  From my own
>testing, our TCP connections coexists with other TCP connections.  There
>are a long list of items that are fixed in Eudora 3.0.1, so applying that
>update might clear some things up.
>
>Brett Walker
>ADSM Development

The problem has disappeared with a newer test version of Eudora, so I'm
crossing my fingers and hoping it was just a blip. My thanks to those who
have responded.

Stan Kerr <stankerr AT uiuc DOT edu>       University of
Illinois/Urbana-Champaign
Stan Kerr <stankerr AT uiuc DOT edu>       University of
Illinois/Urbana-Champaign
Fax:217-244-7089 Phone:217-333-5217 Computing & Communications Services
<http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/stankerr>
Birds gotta swim, fish gotta fly...