ADSM-L

[no subject]

1997-01-13 13:19:17
From: Paul Schwartz <71421.1614 AT COMPUSERVE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 13:19:17 EST
Any update on this??????

Date:    Fri, 20 Dec 1996 09:47:40 +0100
From:    John O'Neall <jon AT IN2P3 DOT FR>
Subject: Re: Searching w/inactive turned on

I've seen at least 4 notes with this same complaint within the last 2
weeks, inclucing one of mine.  I also sent such a note in October, but
the only reply I got was from this same gentlemen, Werner Bauer, saying
that it was worse at his site than at mine, probably because of the
number of files involved.

I sincerely hope someone at IBM is listening.  This is an isssue that
could force us to go look for another backup/archival system one day.

IBM, some words of encouragement, please.  Regards -- John

Paul Schwartz
Ext. 5545