ADSM-L

Re: NT Client Backup Question

1997-01-13 06:47:31
Subject: Re: NT Client Backup Question
From: Mark Smith <smithma AT IT.POSTOFFICE.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 11:47:31 +0000
Lori,

thanks for the reply. I've read the ReadMe and the description is still not
clear (forgive me I'm not an NT Person). My user Account is a Member of
Backup Operators on My Local Machine and as I said, I have the permissions
required to read, modify or delete the data on the server, however ADSM
cannot back up the files.

Does this mean that I have to have Backup Authority on the Server as well as
my Local  machine (which would mean I would be able to Backup any File on the
Server, not just my own)?