ADSM-L

Re: ADSM course question

1997-01-09 21:38:53
Subject: Re: ADSM course question
From: Hamish Marson <hmarson AT NZ1.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 21:38:53 -0500
Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue:

I don't know of any courses off hand, but I know that the  ADSM ones have been
run in the past on a requested basis if there has been enough interest. Talk to
Maureen Burgess at IBM (0800-801-800 I think is the number you can call).

        owner-adsm-l @ VM.MARIST.EDU
        10/01/97 11:04
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU@internet