ADSM-L

Broken message??

1997-01-08 15:13:51
Subject: Broken message??
From: Dave Crockett <crockett AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 12:13:51 PST
> ANR9999D AFMOVE(870):  Error 87 queuing storage pool volumes for offsit
> data.  Move Data processing may be incomplete.
>
> Got this message last time I restarted ADSM.  Can't find it in the
> message manuals,,,, is it as bad as it sounds??????

This is probably a message from reclamation of your offsite copy storage
pool volumes. You might have run into APAR PN85924.  See if message
ANR1086W was also issued, or look for other messages.  Make sure there
are volumes available to write to in the copy storage pool.  I can work
with you with this directly if you would like.

Dave Crockett - ADSM development