ADSM-L

Re: 2.1.0.6 Client for NetWare

1997-01-08 11:18:53
Subject: Re: 2.1.0.6 Client for NetWare
From: Frank Ramke <ramke AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 08:18:53 PST
This is certainly not normal behavior. We have found the problem
and will post a note on this list when the NetWare PTF is available.
Until that time, we advise that you do not install the netware
PTF 6 code obtained from the ftp servers. The problem is
isolated to the NetWare client code. No other clients would
have the problem.

As I understand it, this IS normal behavior for the Solaris client.

Frank Ramke