ADSM-L

Re: Max Size ADSM Database

1997-01-08 11:14:08
Subject: Re: Max Size ADSM Database
From: "Price, Robert R." <pricerr AT WESTINGHOUSE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 11:14:08 -0500
Our database size on an AIX Server is 12GB and growing.  No problems,
although it takes about one hour to do a full database backup.

Bob Price

Westinghouse I & T Information Systems
11 Stanwix Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222

Email:   pricerr AT westinghouse DOT com
Voice:   (412) 642-3634, (WIN) 272-3634