ADSM-L

Re: Minor packaging problems with the new clients

1997-01-07 15:24:54
Subject: Re: Minor packaging problems with the new clients
From: "Kelly J. Root" <kroot1 AT TUELECTRIC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 14:24:54 -0600
I downloaded WIN 32 bit 2.1.6 and am in the process of running
bld_disk.bat. I keep getting the following error for disk3

Insert Diskette 3
Press any key to continue . . .
A:\*.*, Are you sure (Y/N)? y
Deleted file - A:\DISK3.ID
Deleted file - A:\BACLIENT.1

PKSFX (R)   FAST!   Self Extract Utility   Version 2.04g   02-01-93
Copr. 1989-1993 PKWARE Inc. All Rights Reserved. Registered version
PKSFX Reg. U.S. Pat. and Tm. Off.

Searching EXE:
K:/TSSTORAG/LANUTIL/ADSM/WIN32BIT/V2R1M6/INTERNET/DISK3.EXE
 Extracting: a:DISK3.ID
  Inflating: a:BACLIENT.1  PKSFX: (W15) Warning! file fails CRC check

K:/TSSTORAG/LANUTIL/ADSM/WIN32BIT/V2R1M6/INTERNET/DISK3.EXE has errors!

I have downloaded NT20993.7d3 3 times now and each time I run the
bld_disk.bat I get the above error. I have edited the bld_disk.bat to
only request disk 3. What am I doing wrong? disk 1 and 2 are OK.