ADSM-L

ADSM and Open/Stor

1996-12-18 02:37:03
Subject: ADSM and Open/Stor
From: Kees Eskes <keeseskes AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 07:37:03 -0000
In our company we are trying to make a selection for a storage
management software product for our LAN-environment.
One of the candidates is ADSM.
Hierarchical Storage Management (HSM) on the Windows NT-platform
is an essential function for us.
I know that ADSM can implement the HSM function on Windows NT-servers
in combination with Open/Stor, a product of Wang Software Storage
Management Group (formerly Avail systems).
Our questions:
1. Has anyone experience with hierarchical storage management on
   Windows NT servers.
2. Has anyone experience with ADSM in combination with Open/Stor.
3. What are the releases of ADSM and Open/Stor that can be linked.

Kees Eskes,
Fortis Nederland.

E-mail: keeseskes AT hotmail DOT com