ADSM-L

Re: why ? : Email Nondelivery Notice -- FAILED MESSAGE

1996-12-16 10:57:15
Subject: Re: why ? : Email Nondelivery Notice -- FAILED MESSAGE
From: Martha McConaghy <URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 10:57:15 EST
Heiko,

Most of the time, list bounces are directed to me via LISTSERV.  However,
once in awhile, there is a "rouge" mailer out there who insists on sending
the bounce directly back to the originator of the note.  Since I never,
see it, I can't get rid of the offending address.  If you receive something
like this after posting to the list, just send me a copy of it.  I'll
determine which address is cauing the problem and delete it from the list.

Martha