ADSM-L

Lotus Notes Agent

1996-12-05 11:16:04
Subject: Lotus Notes Agent
From: Richard Flagg <rflagg AT CLAMSOUTH DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 10:16:04 -0600
The users guide for this states Lotus Notes 3.0 and higher are
supported on the OS/2 platform.  Does anyone have experience with this
they could share?

Also what level of granularity is supported for incremental backup?
Does it go to the field level?

For IBM developers - are platforms other than OS/2 in the plans and
when will they be available?   We are especially interested in NT.

--