ADSM-L

Bug in Win31 client

2015-10-04 18:12:14
Subject: Bug in Win31 client
From: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: higmx.oas at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 11/26/96 7:26AM
Date: 11/25/96 5:22PM
If this is a bug, it's been there for a long time - I first saw this occur
many releases ago.

We read the restore process to work as follows - If I wanted to restore the
c:\express directory (and all of it's subs), I would specify the source as
\express, and specify the target as c:\  - This does not (as one might fear) d
ump the express directory into the root, but rather restores the tree as you
desire.  If the directory does not exist, it will be created.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT itthartford DOT com