ADSM-L

Scheduled session starts always with an error ?

1996-11-26 03:00:00
Subject: Scheduled session starts always with an error ?
From: "Rovers, G (GRO)" <gro AT OUH DOT NL>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 08:00:00 CEU
     Hi there,

  I've the following probklem, perhaps someone can give me a hint.
We're working with NT 4.0 and the ADSM client V2.1.05. Scheduling service
is active on the NT server and we're backingup to an AIX with server
version V2. De AIX starts de incremental backup operation.
Whenever it's starts the first message in the DSMERROR.LOG is as follows
:

11/25/1996 15:03:37  FioGetOneDirEntry(): *** Access to NTFS file
security information denied, file/dir skipped ***

Backup continues, and there are no failures in the DSMSCHED.LOG and the
backup finishes with no errors...

But still the first message gives me a doubt about succesfull backup
operation ? Any suggestions ?

TIA,
Guido Rovers
System Administrator