ADSM-L

Re: ADSM for Dec Alpha

1996-11-15 07:32:24
Subject: Re: ADSM for Dec Alpha
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,Corp/US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 07:32:24 -0500
Joseph,
        While there is no ADSM NT Alpha client, I'm going to try to install the
ADSM NT Intel client using Digital's FX!32 software which allows you to
run 32-bit x86 applications transparently on an Alpha box. If you want
to try it for yourself, the code can be downloaded from
http://www.service.digital.com/fx32.  If not, I'll be trying this out
next week and will post the results to the ADSM-L group.

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com