ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and informix

1996-11-15 05:35:41
Subject: Re: ADSM and informix
From: Heiko Andresen <andresen AT DRESDNERBANK DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 11:35:41 +0100
Cindy,

>=20
> Larry, the x/open api is available on AIX and Solaris.  We plan later t=
> provide an HP-UX version.  You should use the latest client PTF, 2.1.0.=
5
> (PTF 5).  And also use the latest server V2 ptf 10 to be on the safe si=
de.

what about the other plattforms, I especially think of SINIX (Intel and
RISC) and WindowsNT, will they be ported to the X/Open specification and =
if
yes, when will they be available?

>=20
> We are in the process of documenting onbar usage with ADSM in
> an updated database redbook, SG24-4335-02 (to be published end of Dec/b=
eg of
> January).  If you need help before then, let me know and I can send you=
 a draft
> of the section...but it has not undergone technical review yet so I don=
't
> want to make it available to everyone yet.
> thanks,
> Cyndie Behrens (IBM - SanJose)
>=20

--=20
   ***     Heiko Andresen            Internet: andresen AT dresdnerbank DOT de
   ***     Heiko Andresen            Internet: andresen AT dresdnerbank DOT de
  ** **    Dresdner Bank AG             Voice: ++49 69 263 10276
 **   **   OR IT-SY B                     FAX: ++49 69 263 5062
  *****    Windm=FChlstr. 14
           D-60301 Frankfurt am Main