ADSM-L

Re: Linux

1996-11-14 04:14:54
Subject: Re: Linux
From: Matthias Morche <morche AT CSD DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 10:14:54 +0100
Pittson, Timothy ,Corp/US wrote:

> Linux supposedly works with ADSM using the SCO binaries..... here's the
> Linux ADSM Mini-Howto from
> http://www.delix.de/Linux/LDP/HOWTO/mini/ADSM-Backup
>
>  Linux ADSM Mini-Howto
>   by Thomas Koenig, Thomas.Koenig AT ciw.uni-karlsruhe DOT de
>   $Date: 1996/01/03 14:29:28 $

Yeah, that's right. It works fine, but, if You use that, Your filesystem
types look somewhat like a curse in a comic. I'm looking for some
improvement, that makes filesystem types looking like "ext2" or "msdos"
and I don't have some SCO Unix around for reference...
--
                                        Matthias Morche (morche AT csd DOT de)
                                        Matthias Morche (morche AT csd DOT de)

                                        D-64273 Darmstadt, Germany